PSA Antwerp and its hinterland partners offer an extensive network of hinterland connections bookable via a new Inland CY concept. As such, containers routed via the PSAA terminals (quay 1742, quay 913, quay 869 and quay 420) can be directly delivered to and from a selected number of inland terminals.
With this concept PSAA meets the increasing demand for integrated pre- and on carriage services directly from our deepsea terminals. This full service offering guarantees a hassle-free transport of containers to the hinterland and provides an important contribution to more efficient, more reliable and 'greener' supply chains.
This inland CY service is available to all customers of PSA Antwerp: shipping lines, logistics service providers, forwarders and shippers. By connecting our deepsea terminals with these hinterland locations, the inland CY customers will benefit from:
- 'Slow steaming, quick delivery', whereby time lost at sea is compensated by reduced container dwell time at the deepsea terminal;
- Seamless container follow-up as from 'touch-down' of the box at the inland or deepsea terminal;
- One-stop shop concept whereby PSAA coordinates your flow and is single point of contact when delivering to or from the inland terminals;
- Hassle-free administration with paperless customs concepts available to certain locations;
- Optional last mile/first mile transportation to/from these inland terminals;
- Integrated value added services at the inland terminals, such as cleaning of empty containers, fumigation, warehousing activities, etc.
For more information and practical details about the inland CY concept, including:
In order to let us take care of your container flow to/from the hinterland, contact the PSAA commercial department for: