In this role you will work in support of the contractual relationship between MPET and customers.
This means that you will:
- manage overall commercial contracting for MPET customers, hereunder updated Terminal Services Agreements, Service Level Agreements and Tariffs
- maintain and follow up on commercial simulation modelling in preparation for contract negotiations
- drive commercial P&L analysis for all products and services
- prepare and recommend changes to commercial tariffs in accordance with market and financial targets
- follow-up on historical performance versus contracts
- maintain updated legal frameworks for contracts in coordination with MPET Legal team
- Master degree (or equivalent through experience) in e.g. Economics, Commercial Engineer or Commercial sciences.
- Profound knowledge and use of Excel
- Knowledge of reporting tools (Power BI) is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Analytical - strong interest in in-depth analysis of figures
- Good financial skills and legal understanding
- Commercial mindset
- Understanding of various operational container terminal activities.
- Punctual and administratively strong
- A team player with proactive and result-oriented personality.
The MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET) in the Port of Antwerp is the largest container terminal in Europe: the yard is 240 hectares and the quay length is 3,700 meters. Good for 9 mooring places for the largest container ships in the world. MPET handles more than 50% of the total Antwerp container volume.
MPET is a joint venture between PSA, a leading global player in the field of container handling, and Terminal Investment Limited (TIL), a sister company of Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC).
- Fixed contract
Place of employment
- Deurganckdok, Left bank, Kallo
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11