As a Cyber Security Coordinator, you execute and coordinate various Cyber Security related activities for PSA Antwerp, MPET and ATS and the PSA Business Units within the Euromed/Americas region, in line with the Group Security Policies.
- As Cyber Security Coordinator you carry out Security Policy compliance reviews and assessments, compile security reporting and issues recommendation for improvements.
- You oversee proper event log configuration for all IT-assets and the integration within a SIEM. You perform monitoring and reporting for the Cyber Security Event Logging platform.
- You initiate and monitor Cyber Security improvement and transformation projects to increase Cyber Security resilience within the IT-departments.
- Together with the managers within the IT department, you asses the Cyber Security Vulnerabilities of the various IT systems and has an advisory role towards the IT colleagues.
- You follow-up on security monitoring tooling and alerting for on-premise and cloud assets
- You support the information security team and Cyber Security analyst in Cyber Security incident handling activities and follow-up actions.
- You review the IT Security architecture for various IT projects in order to safeguard a consistent Security Policy.
- You maintain expertise on security trends through training, research and active networking within the port and IT security communities.
You will report to our Information Security Manager.
- Bachelor or master degree in IT
- CISSP, CISM, ISO27001, CISA or SANS/GIAC certification (if not available, the candidate will have the opportunity to follow the required courses)
- 5+ years of experience within a complex IT infrastructure environment
- Sound and deep technical understanding of IT infrastructure
- Has managed/coordinated IT projects within an international context
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication skills, team player
- Strong in execution, getting things delivered
- Precise and in-depth
- Stress tolerant and respecting deadlines
- Pragmatic approach
- Change enabler
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- A warm and stable international environment
- A tangible sector with great social relevance
- A role with impact and visibility on international level
- An opportunity to play a pioneering role in an innovative setting
PSA International is a world leader in container handling. We participate in port projects across Asia, Europe and both in South and North America, with flagship operations in Singapore (is the busiest container transhipment hub in the world) and Antwerp. As a group we process annually around 85,2 million containers. Our terminal in Singapore accounts for almost half of this volume.
Our PSA EMA Region operates from Antwerp. We're active in both Europe and the Americas. On annual basis, we process over 20 million containers. We continuously build positive and long term relationships with our customers to provide the best services and innovative cargo solutions. Together we build our Internet of Logistics.
From PSA Antwerp, we operate 3 container terminals in the Port of Antwerp: Noordzee Terminal, Europa Terminal and the MSC PSA European Terminal (MPET), which is a joint-venture with TIL. All in all, we can draw upon the experience and expertise of a family of roughly 4000 employees. Thanks to our hard work, dedication and motivation, we are playing a significant part in making the group's slogan a reality: 'PSA, The World's Port of Call'.
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11