As electrician you are co-responsible for the maintenance and repairs of our infrastructure.
This includes, among others:
- interior and exterior lighting of our offices, workshops, warehouses, work area at the terminals
- emergency lighting
- access security and access control
- sliding gates, sectional gates, barriers,…
- data cabling, also glass fiber, inside and outside
- control cabinets or transformation stations
- power supply for HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) for offices and computer rooms
- first intervention on CCTV - for surveillance purposes
- maintenance and installation of communication equipment …
Some of these activities are being performed entirely under our own management; for larger projects we seek the assistance of subcontractors. In this case, the emphasis for our own employees changes in informing and guiding the subcontractors
- Training :TSO Industrial electrician. VCA certificate is a plus
- Experience: with or without experience – to be discussed
- Languages: Dutch
- Driving license: B; is a must to be able to move between our terminals in the port of Antwerp.
- Working hours: daytime shift with guard duty for special interventions beyond the working hours.
PSA Antwerp / MPET / ATS : One Team in the port of Antwerp
PSA is a leading global port group, specialized in container handling. The group handles approximately 200,000 containers on a daily basis, spread across Asia, America and Europe with flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp. In Antwerp, PSA operates 3 container terminals: 2 of which are 100% PSA owned (Noordzee terminal and Europa terminal) and is a 1 joint venture with TIL (MSC): the ‘MSC PSA European Terminal’, in short MPET. Together, PSA and MPET handle more than 80% of the total container volume in Antwerp.
In 2015, PSA Antwerp and MPET established the subsidiary company ‘Antwerp Terminal Services’ (ATS) to integrate operational activities in a joint structure. ATS supports both companies in the following areas: Technical services, HSSE (Safety, Health, Security and Environment) and barge planning.
Together, these 3 companies provide a firm and strong group in the Port of Antwerp. Our terminals operate 24/7; a dynamic and well-oiled machine, thanks to the teamwork of our 3,000 motivated employees. All with their own expertise but with a shared passion.
A team that you want to be part of? Now is your chance!
Place of employment
- Deurganckdok Doel (quay 1742)
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11