As our IT Product Analyst you possess expertise in both Information Technology and Business Processes. You will be responsible for developing and enhancing the products within the Global Terminal Operating System (GTOS) application suite, under the Group IT Portfolio of PSA Terminals. It is your challenge to analyze business and process needs for the product across the global terminals in the PSA portfolio, and to find technical solutions to deliver these needs. As our IT Product Analyst you will play a key role in formulating and executing the roadmap of the product.
Your responsibiliy is to:
- Gather, analyze, rationalize and document customer requirements, largely from the business users in terminal operations;
- Analyze business problems, propose process improvements and technically feasible IT solutions for TOS product that will enable our business to achieve its goals;
- Provide best IT solutions in terms of specifications, usability, delivery schedule and budget;
- Work, direct and monitor our outsourced delivery team to deliver the solutions;
- Track and report the progress of solutions, including manpower, schedules and budget;
- Test and rollout solutions with customers, working closely with the rollout teams;
- Assist as 3rd line support on customer issues;
- Research, source and implement new business technology to develop the product roadmap and keep GTOS a leading product within our industry;
- Participate in regular customer engagement forums to build rapport, and understand their current and future needs.
You will report directly to our Product Lead and Product Management & Delivery Manager.
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree in IT, Computer Sciences or other relevant fields;
- You have at least 6 to 8 years of working experience in the IT field;
- 5 years of which you have proven experience in Business Analysis and Software Development;
- You have experience working with global teams and on offshore development projects;
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken;
- You are able to travel frequently and work on-site when needed.
- You are familiar with business and IT modeling tools;
- You have experience with 'thin' (web) and/or 'thick' (desktop) and/or mobile (hybrid and native) UI design and implementation;
- You develop applications with Relational DBMS (DB2 preferred);
- You have profound knowledge of computer environments, including server (AIX/Linux preferred), desktop (Windows preferred), mobile/embedded platforms;
- You have professional development experience of one or more of: .NET; ANSI C/C++; JEE (preferred);
- You are familiar with commercial and open-source java-based frameworks and libraries (e.g. Hibernate, Spring, JSF).
- You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- You influence stakeholders and work collaboratively with them to determine the best solution;
- You are an effective open communicator;
- You posess advanced documentation skills;
- You are able to act independently;
- You have a strong track record of follow through on commitments;
- You have excellent project management skills (planning, organizing and time management skills);
- You are able to take pressure and work under tight deadlines.
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- A warm and stable international environment
- A tangible sector with great social relevance
- A role with impact and visibility, both within the local organization and on international level
- An opportunity to play a pioneering role in an innovative setting
PSA Antwerp | MPET | ATS: ‘One Team’ in the Port of Antwerp
The secret of our success lies within our culture. With a family of 3.900 colleagues we strongly believe we can only make it as one team. A team in which you can thrive and excel, be there for each other and together, help achieve the best possible result. Each one of us are serious experts, but at the same time we're a fun loving team.
As a strong port group we handle more than 80% of all containers that reach and leave Antwerp. Together we are part of the International PSA Group, active in the most important harbors worldwide. Do you want to become part of our familiy too?
- Fixed contract
- Min. 6 to 8 years
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11