As Officer Yard Planning you will use our own computer system to perfectly position all the containers on the quay
- You will register all the container movements by rail and truck according to the imposed instructions and procedures. And you will provide the necessary follow-up.
- You will make arrangements with the SNCB for the delivery and removal of containers.
- You will coordinate all the operational activities of the terminal in such a way that the different container movements do not interfere with each other.
- You will organize the terminal yard.
- You have a bachelor's degree or equal through experience. You speak Dutch and English fluently and also a little French. The MS Office packages have no secrets for you.
- You are communication oriented an you are a resistant person. Neither responsibilities nor stress scare you. Analytical thinking is your second nature. And the port world fascinates you.
- You are flexible for planning and shift work (early / late / night shift).
PSA Antwerp / MPET / ATS : One Team in the port of Antwerp
PSA is a leading global port group, specialized in container handling. The group handles approximately 200,000 containers on a daily basis, spread across Asia, America and Europe with flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp. In Antwerp, PSA operates 3 container terminals: 2 of which are 100% PSA owned (Noordzee terminal and Europa terminal) and is a 1 joint venture with TIL (MSC): the ‘MSC PSA European Terminal’, in short MPET. Together, PSA and MPET handle more than 80% of the total container volume in Antwerp.
In 2015, PSA Antwerp and MPET established the subsidiary company ‘Antwerp Terminal Services’ (ATS) to integrate operational activities in a joint structure. ATS supports both companies in the following areas: Technical services, HSSE (Safety, Health, Security and Environment) and barge planning.
Together, these 3 companies provide a firm and strong group in the Port of Antwerp. Our terminals operate 24/7; a dynamic and well-oiled machine, thanks to the teamwork of our 3,000 motivated employees. All with their own expertise but with a shared passion.
A team that you want to be part of? Now is your chance!
- Interim - fix contract after 6 months
- min 1 year
Place of employment
- Deurganckterminal Doel (kaai 1742)
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11