As our Product Management & Delivery Manager, you will be in charge of a set of products that make up the Global Terminal Operating System (GTOS) suite developed in PSA. You will lead teams involved in stakeholder management, roadmapping, analysis and solutioning, development, support & maintenance and managing financials of individual products. These products are critical to the operations of our terminals worldwide, and the focus on quality and reliability is paramount, with focus of the software meeting service levels of container terminals that operate 24/7. Together with our teams, you are challenged to closely watch the IT and Business landscapes, and together with our customers, build and deliver on forward looking innovations of these products.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Lead and motivate team members to build a high-performaning global team;
- To build longterm and positive relationships with our internal and external stakeholders and garner buy-in to facilitate business;
- Define Product Roadmaps, taking into account the needs of the Business, IT as well as our competitor landscape;
- Cross product coordination with other Product Teams to provide a viable solution for the terminals in a well-integrated GTOS product;
- Define, apply, enforce, monitor and approve measures to drive the improvement agility of the software released;
- Establish good cooperation across a global product team;
- Govern vendors and establish and monitor KPIs'
- Govern architectural and security standards for the products under your care, collaborating with the Architecture Team to align the product roadmap with the architecture roadmap;
- Define, apply, enforce, monitor and approve measures to drive the improvement of quality of the software, including non-functional aspects like load and stress requirements;
- Establish the tooling, source code management, and packaging procedures for the products;
- Overall lead projects under your teams' care, including budget control and project management;
- Lead resolution of high severity incidents of the products under your care. Perform post mortem analysis and put in place preventive measures;
- Establish a structure and deliver 3rd level support of the product with the team.
As our Product Management & Delivery Manager you will report directly to our Assistant Vice President of Group IT.
- You have at least 15 years of relevant working experience as an IT professional;
- Of which 10 years' experience in leading an IT Team of 5 to 8 staff members;
- Of which 5 years' experience as technical and business lead in one or more Enterprise Solutions, Data Analytics, Mobile Equipment Applications and UI Development, including at least 3 full project lifecycles;
- You have experience in the practical application of product development;
- You have worked in cross-functional teams and led offshore outsourced development and support;
- You have obtained a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science.
- You have experience in IT products and deployment environments, including server, desktop, mobile and embedded platforms;
- You have wide knowledge and experience in (preferred hands on in Open Source Technologies):
- Java 8, J2EE, C#/ASP, .NET, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, JMS, EJB, XHTML, CSS, Java Script, RESTful Services, Spring Security, LDAP, XLST
- Angular JS, Angular 2, Bootstrap 3.x, jQuery 2.x, CSS, Node.js, WSO2, Tomcat, Jetty, Websphere (preferred), Weblogic and Junit;
- Mobile equipment application development;
- MS SSRS, MS BI or other analytical tools;
- IBM DB2, and/or Oracle RDBMS and/or MS SQL Server;
- Use of tools: Source code management - Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket, SVN (preferred); Build - Maven preferred; Continuous Integration - Jenkins/Hudson preferred; Code Metrics - Sonar preferred;
- Microsoft Azure (preferred)
- You can actively apply modelling tools (e.g. UML, BPMN, ERD, etc.);
- You track emerging technologies and evaluate their applicability to business goals and requirements.
- You possess excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills with the ability to engage stakeholders from different levels, including senior management;
- You are a leader who can motivate direct reports to build a high-performing global team;
- You are creative and analytical within a problem-solving environment with budgets and tight schedules;
- You independently reach out as a peer, mentor & coach as appropriate across our organization;
- You apply your knowledge of enterprise-scale SDLCs and Agile Methodologies;
- You are able to work in a global and multi-cultural environment;
- You are a multi-tasker who can meet deadlines and work independently as well as under pressure;
- You are willing to travel globally (approx. 25%).
- An attractive salary package with fringe benefits
- A warm and stable international environment
- A tangible sector with great social relevance
- A role with impact and visibility, both within the local organization and on international level
- An opportunity to play a pioneering role in an innovative setting
PSA Antwerp | MPET | ATS: ‘One Team’ in the Port of Antwerp
The secret of our success lies within our culture. With a family of 3.900 colleagues we strongly believe we can only make it as one team. A team in which you can thrive and excel, be there for each other and together, help achieve the best possible result. Each one of us are serious experts, but at the same time we're a fun loving team.
As a strong port group we handle more than 80% of all containers that reach and leave Antwerp. Together we are part of the International PSA Group, active in the most important harbors worldwide. Do you want to become part of our familiy too?
- Fixed contract
- Min. 15 years
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11