PSA is a leading global port group and a trusted partner to cargo stakeholders around the world. With flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp, PSA’s portfolio comprises a network of over 50 coastal, rail and inland terminals in 19 countries. Drawing on the deep expertise and experience from a diverse global team, PSA actively collaborates with its customers and partners to deliver world-class port services alongside, develop innovative cargo solutions and co-create an Internet of Logistics.
PSA’ operations worldwide are clustered into 5 regions: Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, Middle East South Asia, Europe & The Mediterranean (EuroMed) & The Americas. The EuroMed & Americas (EMA) portfolio comprises of operations in Belgium (Antwerp and Zeebrugge), Italy (Genova and Venice), Portugal (Sines), Turkey (Mersin), Poland (Gdansk), Panama (Panama), Canada (Ashcroft and Halifax), US (Philadelphia), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Colombia (Buenaventura) and Cuba (Mariel).
The EMA Headquarters are located in Antwerp.
The Regional Talent Manager delineates and monitors the top level staff and high potentials in the EMA region, in order to increase bench strength in our BU’s and being prepared for the future, by creating great leaders.
- Together with the Head of RHR, you coordinate the yearly succession planning for tier1 & tier2 level, in close collaboration with the MD/DM of the BU’s.
- You oversee, update and run the potential assessment of our leaders, as well the identification of high potentials and young upcoming talents.
- You keep control of possible skill gaps and act as a liaison with the PSA University to set up (individual) development plans in order to minimize the gaps and to enable growth of our management.
- You keep good record of all databases related to talent management, and manage to keep this data updated at any time.
- You follow up the internal mobility through our region and beyond. You will have close contact with expats, especially during the first months of their posting.
- Together with RHR coordinate the searches for C-level positions, in close cooperation with local HR of the BU’s.
- You run the searches (recruitment) for the roles in the regional office in Antwerp successfully, from a to z.
- You administer the recurring regional calls with the HR colleagues of the EuroMed region and the Americas region (scheduling, agenda & report).
This role reports to the Regional Head of HR & Coms.
- Bachelor of master degree in HR related domain
- 5 – 10 years experience as talent manager, preferably in a multinational work environment
- Familiar with tools for performance appraisal, succession planning, potential assessment, skill gaps, …
- Seasoned in working with the target group of C-levels
- Notions of cross-border compensation packages
- Fluent in Dutch & English, written and oral
- Hands-on mentality, likes to take matters into your own hands
- Structured and organized way of working
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and project-based working, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive/self-starter, picking up and initiating things yourself without an explicit assignment
- Self-motivated approach, with the ability to work independently
- Strong in networking, open to work with colleagues of other cultures
- In the context of further digitalization of tools and processes, affinity with IT and technology is indispensable.
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11