The PSA Group participates in port projects across Asia, Europe and the Americas with flagship operations in PSA Singapore Terminals and PSA Antwerp. As the port operator of choice in the world's gateway hubs, PSA currently processes some 220,000 containers per day, which amounted to a total for 2018 of 81 million TEUs (twenty foot equivalent units). The terminal in Singapore accounts for almost half of this volume.
The Belgian PSA Antwerp, PSA’s largest investment outside of Singapore, processed around 10.3 million TEUs in 2018. PSA Antwerp is referred to as the PSA group’s second flagship.
In Antwerp, PSA operates 3 container terminals: MPET at Deurganck dock (a joint venture between PSA Antwerp and TIL), Noordzee Terminal and Europa Terminal). Over 80% of all containers coming into Antwerp, pass through one of these terminals.
Service Now Engineer
As part of the PSA IT Tooling Team, the Service Now Engineer will develop new modules and maintain existing ones in the innovative SaaS platform Service Now.
- He/she will perform development and programming tasks, system configurations, troubleshooting, monitoring, system testing, and contribute to the design of the technical solutions.
- Where needed, business processes will be fine-tune based on best practices (ITIL, Prince2, …).
- Works on the backlog of enhancements of the Service Now platform
- Defines sprint planning alongside your team
- Ensures commitments made to customers are met through the platform
- Implements technical solutions and maintain them
- Designs and builds processes in the ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, Self-Service and Security domains
- Successfully engages with technical & business users
- Works on the further onboarding’s of business units or new modules onto the ServiceNow platform.
- He/she maintains and updates expertise and understanding of trends in common IT Technologies, s.a. Virtualization, Cloud, Networks, Databases and tooling in continuous delivery, security and monitoring integrations.
This role reports to the team lead of the IT Tooling / SNOW team.
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences, engineering or equivalent education/experience
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Experience in working in an Agile/SCRUM/DevOps environment
- Experience as a Service Now Professional or a certificate (SNOW Certified Application Developer)
- ITIL knowledge
- Strong understanding of ITSM, ITBM, GRC & IT Risk with Service Now
- Being familiar with GIT, Artifactory, Maven, Jenkins, TFS, Ansible, Splunk and Azure is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch & English (spoken and written)
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong in execution, getting things delivered, result-driven
- Customer oriented
- Eager to learn new technologies
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11