- Together with your colleagues, you will make sure that all administrative steps have been completed, regarding our new and existing machines (order form, quotation, insurance, in and out of service, inspections, inspection rounds, meter readings, oil samples ...).
- You will prepare a checklist and you will follow who should do which tasks.
- You will arrange the administrative follow-up of hours worked and compensation
- You will be partly responsible for the follow-up of registration of deliveries + associated invoicing
- You will help to take care of monthly reporting for our environment department (waste register)
- You will assist in the preparation and optimization of procedures
- You will be the contact person for responding to administrative questions from colleagues
- You will report to the Supervisor Warehouse
- Education: Secondary education
- Experience: 5 year of work experience in administration, preferably in a technical environment
- Languages: Dutch - English
- PC: Very good knowledge Word and Excel
- Analytical and accurate
- Communicative and socially skilled
- Team player with perseverance, who is also able to work independently
- Stress resistant, flexible and able to handle deadlines
Place of employment is : at our Deurganck Terminal. Quay 1742 – Sint-Antoniusweg - Doel
PSA Antwerp / MPET / ATS : One Team in the port of Antwerp
PSA is a leading global port group, specialized in container handling. The group handles approximately 200,000 containers on a daily basis, spread across Asia, America and Europe with flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp. In Antwerp, PSA operates 3 container terminals: 2 of which are 100% PSA owned (Noordzee terminal and Europa terminal) and is a 1 joint venture with TIL (MSC): the ‘MSC PSA European Terminal’, in short MPET. Together, PSA and MPET handle more than 80% of the total container volume in Antwerp.
In 2015, PSA Antwerp and MPET established the subsidiary company ‘Antwerp Terminal Services’ (ATS) to integrate operational activities in a joint structure. ATS supports both companies in the following areas: Technical services, HSSE (Safety, Health, Security and Environment) and barge planning.
Together, these 3 companies provide a firm and strong group in the Port of Antwerp. Our terminals operate 24/7; a dynamic and well-oiled machine, thanks to the teamwork of our 3,000 motivated employees. All with their own expertise but with a shared passion.
A team that you want to be part of? Now is your chance!
- Minstens 5 jaar
Place of employment
- Deurganckterminal Doel (kaai 1742)
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11