The Regional Business Controller manages the planning, reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes for the region and supports the business units in various transformation and strategic initiatives.
- Manage the periodic financial reporting for the region, including validating inputs from Business Units, performing financial analysis on the results and preparing monthly reports and presentations to regional management and PSA Group. Tailor and customise KPI’s and Performance Dashboards when necessary for reporting and monitoring.
- Responsible for the planning, forecasting and annual budgeting cycles for the region. Able to work closely with PSA Group Accounting, business units and regional consolidation team to meet key deadlines. Deliverables include presentations and forecast/budget reports detailing the business plan, strategy and performance of the region and business units within the region.
- Spearhead data analytics initiatives for the region, including identification of use cases, standardisation of architecture and definitions, and sharing best practices across business units
- Organise and prepare materials for various local and regional meetings involving Senior Management Team of the region and of the Group. Assist with logistics planning and arrangements where required.
- Involvement with projects at the business unit level on an ad-hoc basis, including but not limited to:
- Process improvements
- Realisation of operational synergies
- Business development, mergers and acquisitions
- Capital structure options
- Project financing
- Internal control reviews
- Assist with the implementation of financial and planning systems in the business units.
- Facilitate the dissemination and application of Group Delegation of Authorities across business units in the region.
Reports directly to the Regional CFO.
- Master in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Business Engineering or equal
- 7 to 10 years working experience in Finance/Accounting, preferably with majority years of experience in areas of business controlling. Big-4 experience is a plus
- Proficiency in financial valuations and business modelling
- Passion for facts and figures,
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience in Power BI would be an advantage
- Some experience in an international business environment is a plus
- Strong command of English, both spoken and written. Dutch is a plus.
- Self-driven, proactive, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a fast paced, changing environment
- Inquisitive, with excellent analytical skills and strong communication and presentation skills
- Disciplined and organized, with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
PSA Antwerp | MPET | ATS: ‘One Team’ in the Port of Antwerp
The secret of our success lies within our culture. With a family of 3.900 colleagues we strongly believe we can only make it as one team. A team in which you can thrive and excel, be there for each other and together, help achieve the best possible result. Each one of us are serious experts, but at the same time we're a fun loving team.
As a strong port group we handle more than 80% of all containers that reach and leave Antwerp. Together we are part of the International PSA Group, active in the most important harbors worldwide. Do you want to become part of our familiy too?
- Fixed contract
- 7 to 10 years working experience in Finance/Accounting
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Antwerpen, Eilandje
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11