With an annual throughput capacity of 9 million TEU, a quay length of 3.7 km and a surface area of 242 ha, MPET is the largest container terminal in Europe and accounts for more than 50% of Antwerp's total container volume.
- Set-up and deliver monthly and quarterly reporting of financial and business information
- Analysis of KPI’s across operations and delivery of conclusions and recommendations
- Perform financial feasibility studies such as new business opportunities, capital investments, divestments and make proposals on recommendations with business owners
- Lead forecasts and annual budgets (capex and financials)
- Lead improvements in Activity Based Costing and reporting of commercial service lines
- Proactive in seeking ways to improve working processes, both within Finance and organization wide with new ideas and follow through with implementation
- Shows leadership qualities and able to drive and lead ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Individual with high stamina, used to deliver the extra (s)mile and wishing to take next challenge
Reports directly to the Business Control Manager and indirectly to the CFO. The candidate will have exposure to Senior Management.
- Master in Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Business Engineering or equal
- 7 to 10 years working experience in Finance/Accounting, with majority years of experience in areas of business controlling. Big-4 experience is a plus
- Proficiency in financial valuations and business modelling
- Passion for facts and figures,
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Prior experience in Power BI would be an advantage
- Some experience in an international business environment is a plus
- Strong command of English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Self-driven, proactive, able to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines within a fast paced, changing environment
- Inquisitive, with excellent analytical skills and strong communication and presentation skills
- Disciplined and organized, with a strong sense of ownership and ability to work under pressure
PSA Antwerp / MPET / ATS : One Team in the port of Antwerp
PSA is a leading global port group, specialized in container handling. The group handles approximately 200,000 containers on a daily basis, spread across Asia, America and Europe with flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp. In Antwerp, PSA operates 3 container terminals: 2 of which are 100% PSA owned (Noordzee terminal and Europa terminal) and is a 1 joint venture with TIL (MSC): the ‘MSC PSA European Terminal’, in short MPET. Together, PSA and MPET handle more than 80% of the total container volume in Antwerp.
In 2015, PSA Antwerp and MPET established the subsidiary company ‘Antwerp Terminal Services’ (ATS) to integrate operational activities in a joint structure. ATS supports both companies in the following areas: Technical services, HSSE (Safety, Health, Security and Environment) and barge planning.
Together, these 3 companies provide a firm and strong group in the Port of Antwerp. Our terminals operate 24/7; a dynamic and well-oiled machine, thanks to the teamwork of our 3,000 motivated employees. All with their own expertise but with a shared passion.
A team that you want to be part of? Now is your chance!
- Fixed contract
- 7 to 10 years working experience in Finance/Accounting
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Deurganckdok, Left bank, Kallo
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11