This position is with the Technology team (EARTECH), within the EMEA (EuroMed & the Americas) region situated in Antwerp Belgium.
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop and apply your cutting-edge knowledge and passion of technology that will transform automation in the transport and logistics industry. As an Business Analyst Automation with PSA, you will be part of the community of engineering practitioners across the company, where we develop the foundations of our future business towards terminal automation.
- Your task will primarily be to groom the product backlog that has been prioritized by the product manager.
- You will Participate in the creation of the proposals as well as providing support during the presentation of the proposals to our clients.
- Takes responsibility for working with business and IT stakeholders gain a full understanding of the business vision, scope and benefits mapping for a project/initiative along with the defining the level of BA engagement required
- Definition, prioritisation and management of the Functional and Non-Functional requirements for a project/initiative
- Challenges constructively to ensure appropriate options are considered prior to solution selection
- Selects appropriate business analysis methods and approaches for Business Analysis activities, adapting to suit the project environment (traditional Waterfall vs Agile/Iterative)
- Carrying out business process mapping, process re-engineering and analysis wherever needed
- Completing detailed analysis across multiple sources to support business cases, defining scope for a project workstream, identifying risk or confirm solution designs
- Liaising with technical teams to ensure requirements are understood and met
- Maintain traceability of requirements to policy and standards into requirements e.g. security policies and standards
- You will also create user stories with relevant acceptance criteria and discuss these user stories with all stakeholders (both internally and externally) to make sure that there is no gap at any level.
- You will prepare documents including design flows and wireframes.
- Additionally you will draw a mock-up for the different user interfaces.
- The project team, responsible for implementation, will get an in-depth briefing from you about your part of the project.
- Together with the Lead Developer and/or Tester you will be responsible of creating the test scenario’s.
- This role reports to the Product Manager
- Five or more years of experience as a business analyst, or similar role, participating in large, complex automation projects. Knowledge of the container terminal business is a significant plus.
- Experienced in IT Infrastructure and Operations environments along with an understanding of how it supports critical business processes
- you also have experience in the Agile and DevOps way of software development.
- You are eager to gain knowledge about the business processes of our customers.
- You have notions of Java technology and MS SQL server, IMGD and message oriented middleware’s
- Ability to handle ambiguity, complex requirements, consolidation and analysis of data to draw appropriate conclusions. Be prepared to handle changing and conflicting priorities
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and drive out key business benefits and business cases where required for projects/programmes
- Strong stakeholder management experience i.e. ability to identify differing stakeholder views and bring to consensus
- Ability to facilitate workshops across diverse stakeholder groups
- You have strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- You have a pragmatic approach to solving problems.
- You are both customer-oriented as well as results-oriented.
- You have strong communication skills .
- Above all you are a teamplayer.
- You express yourself fluently in English.
- You have a Master’s degree (or equivalent through experience).
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11