Together with colleagues, the Business Process Analyst will focus on the evaluation, documentation, improvements and updates of existing processes within ATS.
MPET/PSAA/ATS are on the brink of a new era. The (semi) automation is coming into our organization and therefore ATS needs to be ready to support this new operational way of working. This new way of operation will mean a transformation for ATS.
To coordinate this and other transformations, ATS has created a young and dynamic Transformation Team. This team is looking for a Business Process Analyst responsible for improvements and updates of existing processes within ATS.
- Evaluate Existing Business Processes.
- Create Documentation Outlining Process Improvements.
- Manage Improvement Teams and Implementation Processes.
- Conduct Ongoing Analyses.
- Update Department Procedures and Policies.
Education: You have an analytic degree (business management, finance, accounting, applied economics, management theory, statistics, computer science or engineering ).
Experience: We welcome competent fresh graduates, but appreciate as well a first work experience with experience in business administration or related. You are at ease in Excel, Signavio and BPMN.
Languages: You speak fluently Dutch and English.
- You are a born instigator and your personality fits within the ‘can do’ mentality of the company.
- You are able to be proactive, self-motivated, and self-directed.
- Knowledge of diverse business processes.
- Develop and design documents including training manuals, process outlines, flowcharts and implementation procedures.
- Monitor internal controls and make recommendations as needed.
- Reduce process errors, improve process results and save costs.
- You have an eye for detail.
You will work in the challenging, no-nonsense and thriving environment of container handling in the port of Antwerp.
You join a small team within a large company, working on challenging projects and initiatives, with colleagues focused on results, technical expertise, team work and open communication.
We offer you interesting possibilities for personal development and trainings.
PSA ANTWERP | MPET | ATS: One Team in the port of Antwerp
PSA Antwerp and MPET (MSC PSA European Terminal) are the two largest container terminal operators of the port of Antwerp. Together they handle 80% of the container volume of the port. With expertise and strong teamwork, all colleagues of the group make sure that, every day, thousands of containers smoothly find their way to their destination.
Both companies established in 2015 Antwerp Terminal Services NV. ATS acts as a service organization towards both companies. With 400 colleagues, its Engineering Department provides asset management, engineering and technical maintenance services to the Antwerp terminals of PSA Antwerp and MPET.
- Onbepaalde duur
- minimum eerste werkervaring in een gelijkaardige functie
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Deurganckdok Terminal
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11