PSA is a leading global port group that is active in over 50 locations in 26 countries (with flagship operations in Singapore Antwerp). PSA is currently expanding its focus to explore and develop Cargo Solutions for issues and opportunities adjacent and beyond its ports – by working alongside the various stakeholders in the supply chain, we help fulfil the increasingly complex needs of cargo owners.
To reinforce its Cargo Solutions team in Antwerp, PSA is currently looking for a Commercial Manager. He/she will act as a key account manager for the changing and expanding customer base of PSA Cargo Solutions Belgium (shipping lines, freight forwarders and/or shippers/receivers) and drive the business development efforts in establishing new products/services to serve the needs of cargo owners.
The role includes following activities:
- Sense the market demand and continuously scout for new PSA Cargo Solutions Belgium activities and customers;
- Seek new business opportunities and follow-up on sales leads and RFI /RFQ’s;
- Develop commercial plan of new products/services and ‘go-to-market’ (including price setting and quoting to achieve P&L targets);
- Nurture the daily commercial relationships with our existing customer base:
- Organizing regular coordinating meetings with the customers/partners in order to understand their needs, to modify when necessary, to discuss new opportunities, etc.;
- Negotiating tariffs for purchasing and sales of PSA Cargo Solutions Belgium products;
- Periodic reporting (volume figures and financials);
- Playing an active role in networking and network events, national and international conferences, etc.;
- Developing marketing plan for our PSA Cargo Solutions Belgium activities and providing input for marketing campaigns (newsletter, website, social media channels, etc.); and
- Commercial back-up for our CFS activities.
The Commercial Manager reports to the Head Cargo Solutions Belgium; he/she will be working in close cooperation with the Cargo Solutions department of the PSA Euromed & Americas region.
Location of employment:
Napelsstraat, Antwerp (’t Eilandje)
Education: Master degree (or equal due to working experience).
Experience: 10-15 years of working experience in a similar commercial position in the freight forwarding / supply chain industry.
Proven commercial track record of successful business wins in logistics.
Holding a Principal license Freight Forwarder is an advantage.
Languages: Excellent command of Dutch, English and French, both spoken and written.
- Customer focus and commercial driven.
- Competitive, ambitious and willing to take on responsibilities.
- Analytic capabilities.
- Hands-on, business oriented, practical, pragmatic and risk-aware working style.
- Team player, but able to work autonomously.
- Good personal communication and presentation skills.
- Willing to travel – short stays abroad (e.g. within the Benelux, Germany and France).
- Competitief salaris
- Groeps- +Hospitalisatieverzekering
- Levenslang leren
- Leuke werksfeer
PSA Antwerp | MPET | ATS: ‘One Team’ in de Haven van Antwerpen
Het geheim van onze successen ligt in onze cultuur. Met een familie van 3.900 collega’s geloven we dat we enkel kunnen winnen als een team. Een team waarin je kunt uitblinken, er voor de ander bent en elkaar helpt om het best mogelijke resultaat te behalen. We zijn stuk voor stuk serieuze experten, maar vooral plezante collega’s.
Als ijzersterke havengroep behandelen we meer dan 80% van alle containers die Antwerpen binnen of buiten gaan. Samen maken we deel uit van de internationale PSA Groep, actief in de belangrijkste havens wereldwijd. Wil jij ook deel uitmaken van onze internationale familie?
- Onbepaalde duur
- 5-10 jaar
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- 't Eilandje
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11