Do you want to be part of the fascinating world of port equipment and automation?
A technically challenging job, where you can be working on the greatest challenges of our industry: The engineering and automation of our port equipment! This is a job with visible results, great and highly knowledgeable colleagues with plenty of opportunities!
The Engineering department of ATS is looking for a Coordinator Industrial IT and Automation.
As Industrial IT & Automation coordinator, you have a core function within the Engineering and Projects department of ATS, and your competence is situated on the sweet spot where engineering, Industrial IT/OT and automation meet.
The rapid adoption of technology and industrial automation systems in our terminals require tighter integration between devices and equipment on the terminals and the rest of the IT environment. This integration requires a secure network infrastructure and a robust OT architecture.
In your position, you will build our Industrial IT (OT) strategy, and prepare our organization for the implementation of the group OT security standards;
Your function: Passionate about IT/OT and automation
- You will be responsible for the OT strategy of ATS - under the umbrella of the group security standards - it’s governance, establishing and planning the framework, and drive its implementation.
- Your versatile function consists of the following:
- With competence, you assist and advise all our engineering colleagues in projects with an IT / OT component. You help them wherever OT architecture is relevant, and you assist them in discussions with the IT department.
- You oversee the implementation of new asset monitoring platform (SCADA), you are at the drawing table of the new SCADA architecture, and you assist the implementation managers wherever necessary.
- You establish a maximum standardization of our industrial IT (OT) environment and assets (control systems, protocols, architecture,..). Together with your colleagues automation engineers, you improve the OT architecture.
- You establish security and life cycle management processes of the OT environment (vulnerability scanning, patching, upgrading, …), in line with internal company standards, and at the same time, you have an appreciation for the uptime and manageability of critical assets, as well as for the maintenance cost. You are responsible for the execution of these processes.
- We involve you in equipment newbuilding and equipment modification / upgrade projects, and you assist us with the automation and industrial IT aspects.
- You are the ATS engineering department’s point of contact for the IT department, you take part in discussions on network (re-)design; you compose and defend requirements of the engineering department.
- You have a vast work experience in industrial IT environments.
- Preferably a master degree in an engineering discipline such as electro-mechanical, automation engineering, computer engineering, industrial or operations engineering.
- While an education in IT or computer science is welcome, relevant experience in managing and implementing digital transformations in industrial OT environments is an advantage.
- It is a strong plus if the candidate has demonstrable experience with industrial security.
- Fluently in Dutch and English.
- Good operational knowledge of MS Office.
Personal skills and traits:
- We are looking for a technically passionate person. You are a strong engineer, and you have the drive, knowledge and capability to grow as an expert in your field.
- Assertive, strongly committed and will to take ownership.
- Aptitude to learn quickly with a flexible attitude.
- You have a strong analytical reasoning ability.
- Excellent organization qualities.
- You join a result driven team in a challenging, no-nonsense and thriving environment with colleagues focused on technical expertise, team work and open communication.
- We offer you interesting possibilities for personal development and trainings.
- We are part of the PSA Group, a leading global port operator with regional HQ in Antwerp, fostering an open knowledge exchange between technical experts.
- A market competitive salary package, in line with your experience, knowledge and responsibilities.
PSA Antwerp and MPET (MSC PSA European Terminal) are the two largest container terminal operators of the port of Antwerp. Together, we handle 80% of the container volume of the port.
With expertise and strong teamwork, we make sure that, every day, thousands of containers smoothly find their way to their destination.
Both companies established in 2015 Antwerp Terminal Services NV, to be the internal service organization of the group for asset management, engineering and technical maintenance services.
With 400 colleagues, we manage all the PSA and MPET equipment and infrastructure assets (65 quay cranes, 370 Straddle Carriers, all buildings and infrastructure of the terminals), which is the largest fleet of port equipment in Northern Europe, and we have exciting expansions and a transition towards automation ahead of us!
- Onbepaalde duur
- 5-10 jaar
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Container terminals PSA groep
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11