After an induction program in our Antwerp terminals, you will follow a training program in the different departments of the maintenance and repair (M&R) division of our technical department.
During this training, you will focus on data analysis and help solving problems in our M&R department, where you will dive into reliability analysis of our equipment and help to improve our maintenance management systems.
The role implies:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques
- Develop and implement data analyses, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Reports to the Head of Technical Department.
Education: Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Mathematics or Computer Engineering
Experience: At least 2 year of relevant experience in a data analyst role
Hands-on experience with MS office applications (Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Word)
Proficient with numbers and modelling
Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages (R Statistics) for analyzing datasets (Excel, DAX)
Expertise regarding data models, database design development and data mining
Preferably worked with maintenance systems, ERP, EHS or Ops risk management systems, operational planning systems or reporting tools (Power Bi, SQL, …)
Languages: Fluent in Dutch & English
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Strong people skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
PSA Antwerp / MPET / ATS : One Team in the port of Antwerp
PSA is a leading global port group, specialized in container handling. The group handles approximately 200,000 containers on a daily basis, spread across Asia, America and Europe with flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp. In Antwerp, PSA operates 3 container terminals: 2 of which are 100% PSA owned (Noordzee terminal and Europa terminal) and is a 1 joint venture with TIL (MSC): the ‘MSC PSA European Terminal’, in short MPET. Together, PSA and MPET handle more than 80% of the total container volume in Antwerp.
In 2015, PSA Antwerp and MPET established the subsidiary company ‘Antwerp Terminal Services’ (ATS) to integrate operational activities in a joint structure. ATS supports both companies in the following areas: Technical services, HSSE (Safety, Health, Security and Environment) and barge planning.
Together, these 3 companies provide a firm and strong group in the Port of Antwerp. Our terminals operate 24/7; a dynamic and well-oiled machine, thanks to the teamwork of our 3,000 motivated employees. All with their own expertise but with a shared passion.
A team that you want to be part of? Now is your chance!
- contract onbepaalde duur
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Deurganckterminal Doel (kaai 1742)
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11