- Being the bridge between the business and global IT for Oracle Cloud Fusion
- Perform analysis on the business enhancements and propose solution within the given global template
- Perform and/or supervise changes to the system in accordance to the proposed solution
- Test the developed/configured solutions technically
- Support business-users in their daily business
- Provide 2nd/3rd level support to key-users in case of issues and liaise with the experts (internal, external) to get these issues sorted out
- This role reports to the Regional Head of IT.
- This role includes travel for limited amount of time.
- Master level
- Good working knowledge of Oracle Fusion Cloud or Oracle e-Business Suite R12, with at least 4-5 years of experience in the Financials, Sourcing and Procurement modules
- Basic knowledge on SQL, BI Publisher, OTBI, Workflow
- Experienced in supporting Oracle Fusion Financials, regionally or globally
- Strong Supporting Skills in the functional business areas as well the technical side
- Good knowledge of accounting, financial and procurement processes
- Familiar with Service Level Agreements (SLA) and contractual matters
- High-level appreciation of end-to-end application support
- Excellent command of English, spoken and written
- Be able to communicate effectively with the users and their managers; as well as the vendors, system analysts, and system engineers supporting you
- Understanding and applying change management
- Good analysis skills to understand the business requirements, to design the solution, to develop the changes in the system to fulfil the users requirements.
- ‘Can do’ spirit; Hands-on mentality, likes to take matters into your own hands
- Strong in networking, open to work with colleagues of other cultures
- Structured and organized way of working
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and project-based working, and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Proactive/self-starter, picking up and initiating things yourself without an explicit assignment
We offer a competitive salary package, supplemented with attractive extra-legal benefits.
PSA is a leading global port group and a trusted partner to cargo stakeholders around the world. With flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp, PSA’s portfolio comprises a network of over 50 coastal, rail and inland terminals in 19 countries. Drawing on the deep expertise and experience from a diverse global team, PSA actively collaborates with its customers and partners to deliver world-class port services alongside, develop innovative cargo solutions and co-create an Internet of Logistics.
PSA’ operations worldwide are clustered into 5 regions: Southeast Asia, Northeast Asia, Middle East South Asia, Europe & The Mediterranean (EuroMed) & The Americas. The EuroMed & Americas (EMA) portfolio comprises of operations in Belgium (Antwerp and Zeebrugge), Italy (Genova and Venice), Portugal (Sines), Turkey (Mersin), Poland (Gdansk), Panama (Panama), Canada (Ashcroft and Halifax), US (Philadelphia), Argentina (Buenos Aires), Colombia (Buenaventura) and Cuba (Mariel).
The EMA Headquarters are located in Antwerp.
The IT Support Analyst GFS will maintain, enhance and support GFS for the EuroMed & Americas region and will perform business and IT support of the financial and procurement processes, by working out enhancements in line with the business requirements and within the globally defined template.
- Onbepaalde duur
Plaats van tewerkstelling
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11