As Project manager equipment, you are a team member of the Engineering and Projects department of the Technical Department of ATS. You will manage equipment related projects with a significant degree of technical complexity: examples are crane new building projects, the overhaul and refurbishment projects or technical feasibility studies.
Depending on the project and on your experience, you will be in the lead of the entire project, or you work on one or more sub-projects.
- Your job includes the coordination of all aspects of a project: from technical specifications, tender evaluations, design review, as well as the follow up of suppliers and contractors in the construction and execution phase.
- You are fascinated by port equipment and have a broad interest in other fields of engineering. You follow closely the evolutions in the market port equipment, such as cranes or rolling material, and of any relevant technologies, as well as those of the legal requirements and applicable norms and regulations.
- You work closely together with the maintenance teams, the internal purchasing department and with suppliers & project teams of PSA Antwerp & MPET.
- You are prepared to travel, as required by the projects you are working on.
- We appreciate a work experience with heavy equipment projects and within the fields of mechanics, electricity, measurement and control technology, industrial automation
- You are able to demonstrate a vast experience with project management
- You have analytical approach. Your personality fits within the ‘can do’ mentality of the company
- Master degree in industrial science / engineering or equal
- You combine technical expertise with project management skills
- Fluently in Dutch and English
- You will work in the challenging, no-nonsense and thriving environment of container handling in the port of Antwerp.
- You join a result driven team, with colleagues focused on results, technical expertise, team work and open communication.
- We offer you interesting possibilities for personal development and trainings.
- We are part of the PSA Group, a leading global port operator with regional HQ in Antwerp, open to consider opportunities for overseas assignments.
- A market competitive salary package, in line with your experience, knowledge and responsibilities.
PSA Antwerp / MPET / ATS : One Team in the port of Antwerp PSA is a leading global port group, specialized in container handling. The group handles approximately 200,000 containers on a daily basis, spread across Asia, America and Europe with flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp. In Antwerp, PSA operates 3 container terminals: 2 of which are 100% PSA owned (Noordzee terminal and Europa terminal) and is a 1 joint venture with TIL (MSC): the ‘MSC PSA European Terminal’, in short MPET. Together, PSA and MPET handle more than 80% of the total container volume in Antwerp. In 2015, PSA Antwerp and MPET established the subsidiary company ‘Antwerp Terminal Services’ (ATS) to integrate operational activities in a joint structure. ATS supports both companies in the following areas: Technical services, HSSE (Safety, Health, Security and Environment) and barge planning. Together, these 3 companies provide a firm and strong group in the Port of Antwerp. Our terminals operate 24/7; a dynamic and well-oiled machine, thanks to the teamwork of our 3,000 motivated employees. All with their own expertise but with a shared passion. A team that you want to be part of? Now is your chance!
- contract onbepaalde duur
- minstens 5 jaar
Plaats van tewerkstelling
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11