The management assistant organizes administrative, clerical and personal duties for the Regional CEO, Regional CFO and their management team.
- You are responsible for organizing the management’s agendas; you arrange and facilitate meetings with both internal (local and regional) and external parties. You have a flexible mindset and can cope with short notice changes and emergency cancellations.
- You are accountable for a broad range of practical and organisational tasks, such as processing expense claims & invoices, preparing documents, updating data, transfers & restaurant bookings.
- You are an expert in organizing business trips and follow-up during the trip.
- You are familiar with assisting expats.
- You are involved in the organization and the follow up of internal regional workshops & events.
- You are the liaison between the regional management (based in Belgium), the business units within the EMA region and HQ in Singapore.
- You can smoothly combine a variety of to do’s without losing the overview or missing a deadline.
- You enjoy balancing numerous responsibilities and can shift focus at a moment’s notice.
This is not a 9-to-5 job
Education: Bachelor Management Assistant, Office Management or equal
Experience: 5-10 years of experience in a similar professional role
Experience in supporting high-level executives
Profound knowledge and use of Outlook, Word & Excel
Languages: Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Immune to stress, able to cope with strict and changing deadlines
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Discrete attitude at all times
- Dedicated and focused
- Detailed and meticulous
- Committed to excellence
- ‘Hands on’ attitude
- Open mindset towards an international (Singaporean) context
Location of employment:
Your office is situated in the city of Antwerp (prime location at Eilandje), this is an in-office job (no home-office).
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11