The PSA Antwerp procurement department handles all purchases for PSA Antwerp and its related companies in Belgium.
As Team Manager Procurement you will be responsible for one or more product or services spend categories. Activities include, inter alia:
- Identify and select suppliers that can fulfill the needs of PSA and the entity, taking into account quality, cost, safety, service level and technology.
- In close cooperation with the internal customers, provide input for specifications and assist where needed to define budgets.
- Prepare tender documents, send out tenders and evaluate offers in cooperation with internal customers. Lead the negotiations with the suppliers and aims to secure the best possible conditions considering total cost of ownership as well as risk and contractual aspects.
- After contract signing, perform change management, monitor supplier performance and resolve (potential) supplier issues in a proactive manner
- Lead a small category team; Provide support, advice and coaching to more junior staff
You are eager to continuously broaden your product and/or services knowledge and follow technological and market developments closely, both local and global.
Some of the projects can have a regional scope and travelling may be required.
Reports to the manager purchasing.
Education: Master degree or equal by experience
Experience: 4-5 years working experience in a similar position within an international organization
Background in a technical and project oriented purchasing or commercial function is an advantage
Languages: Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written
IT skills: Profound knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
Experience with Oracle is an advantage
- Commercial proficient (both internal as external)
- Strong negotiating skills
- Good engagement skills
- Cost efficient and cost driven in thinking and handling
- Analytical and structured approach
- Being able to work in a team as well as working independently
- Result-oriented and flexible toward deadlines
- Good knowledge of legal and risk management
PSA is a leading global port group and a trusted partner to cargo stakeholders around the world. With flagship operations in Singapore and Antwerp, PSA’s portfolio comprises a network of over 50 coastal, rail and inland terminals in 19 countries. Drawing on the deep expertise and experience of a diverse global team, PSA actively collaborates with its customers and partners to deliver world-class port services alongside, develop innovative cargo solutions, and co-create an Internet of Logistics.
Plaats van tewerkstelling
- Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
Napelsstraat 79, 2000 Antwerpen
+32 3 260 61 11