Internal Sponsorship Social Projects
PSA Antwerp preserves a part of the CSR budget to support social projects in which PSA staff is actively involved. Each year, all employees are given the opportunity to present a social cause or project that meets the demands for this type of sponsorship (locally focussed, clear social objectives, wide target group and active involvement of the employee).
From all the entries received, five projects are selected and awarded 500 euros each, to support the operations and execution of the project.
The five winning social projects for 2015 were:
- vzw Zachtekracht: organizes sailing trips for children with problematic family backgrounds
- vzw Breek de Stilte: supports people with autism
- Belgian center for guide dogs
- MPIGO De Bevertjes: a school for children with mental or physical disabilities
- Project U-Turn: organizes trips for people with disabilities